FEES (PRICES ARE ALL IN EUROS)
1. Registration fee (to pay before May 31th, 2013) € 100 Non refundable
2. Program tuition fees (to pay before June 1st, 2013):
- Intensive Spanish and cultural immersion program: July 15th – August
9th 2013 €1110
- Spanish language course (60 hours)
- Culture course (20 hours)
- Certificate at the end of the program
- Lunches from Monday to Friday
- 2 Field trips in first weekend
- 36 hours of cultural workshops: Dancing, Handicrafts, Explore the City
- Intercultural Night
- Welcome day
- Welcome kit
- Goodbye event
- Student’s card (benefits: discounts in museums, archaeological sites and public transportation)
- Accommodation included: Homestay (host familiy) Includes breakfasts and dinners.
If you prefer staying in a residence please add €200 (breakfast and dinner not included, possibility to cook)
- Meal vouchers in weekends
- International medical insurance
- Local transportation from your host family to the campus
- Airfare and travelling expenses (airport of destination: Oaxaca)
- Coast Trip (trip to Huatulco and Puerto Escondido, includes bus trip, two hotel nights with breakfast, 1 lunch) € 160
Bank / Banco:BANCO NACIONAL DE MEXICO
Address / Dirección: MADERO NORTE ESQUINA ORIENTE 2
Branch / Sucursal: 121 ORIZABA
Account /Cuenta: 1218023319
CLABE Standard Bank Key (18 cifras): 002882012180233192
Swift Code / Código Swift: BNMXMXMM
Beneficiary /Beneficiario: UGMSUR S.C.
Important note: It is absolutely essential to make sure that you include the initials identifying your institution and/or your name in the wire transfer form. Otherwise, we cannot process the payment of your fees and, consequently, your admission. Please e-mail (email@example.com) or fax us (+52 272 106 13 68) the hardcopy of the wire transfer that you are given in your bank after you have deposited the fee and bring it to Mexico in July.
Be careful: some banks charge more than others for international transfers. Try to find the cheapest one to avoid surcharges.
If you decide to bring cash money to Mexico, be sure you bring new bills, because torn or dirty bills will not be accepted at banks or money exchange places. Only bring new bills to avoid the frustration of not being able to spend your money.
- Registration fee is non refundable
- In case of cancellation before the first day of classes, 80% of the total tuition will be refunded.
- During the first week of classes, 50% will be refunded
- No refund will be made after the first week of classes
Refunds must be processed and won’t be cashed immediately
Refunds, when received directly in the administration office will be made in Mexican pesos.