To participate in the summer project you need to fulfill the following requirements before May 31st, 2013
- Application form: Download, print and complete the application form and send it back to the International Relations Office by e-mail (signed and scanned to email@example.com).
- Placement test: Answer the placement test on-line, print you result, scan it and send it to the same e-mail-address (or just send a screenprint). The weblink is: http://ave.cervantes.es/prueba_nivel/registro/test_de_clasificacion.php?origen=webAVE
- • The test is divided in different parts; you will need a computer with a fast internet connection, and headphones (for listening exercises). The test will take you maximum half an hour. At the end, you will receive your result: "inicial", "intermedio", "avanzado" or "superior". This result is crucial for us to divide you in groups. Please do this test alone, without any help of grammar books or dictionaries.
Those of you who have never studied Spanish, don't need to do the test. Just send us a message to confirm this and we will place you in the beginners group.
- Registration fee payment: 100 Euros (non refundable) (click on “FEES” to know more about payments)
- Your resume (send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org y email@example.com) or curriculum vitae
- A short essay describing yourself and your family life style and habits (this is to present you to your host family) - send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A digital picture of yourself (for your student card)
Once you fulfilled with these requirements, you will receive an official notification of payment. To register for the programs you applied for, you need to transfer the tuition fees for all activities you chose for, before June 14th of 2013 (click on “FEES” for amounts and payment information). Do not forget to send us by e-mail the hardcopy of the wire transfer that you are given in the bank after you have deposited the fee.
Finally, when you arrive to Oaxaca, we will ask you to show the following documents to register at the International Relations Office:
• Application form
• Photocopy of your passport
• Photocopy of your FMT (tourist visa, given to you on the airplane)
• Certificate of good health (can be in your native language)
• Evidence of health insurance with coverage in Mexico. A copy of the policy or your insurance card will suffice.